Terms and Conditions
- Modellz is a public access general purpose portfolio hosting web site and community for models, actors, photographers, and agencies. Modellz provides a hosting service for person to person display, marketing, and communication on a professional level between models and photographers and agents. Modellz does not own or claim to own any personal portfolio content or images uploaded by individual users for individual promotion and presentation.
It is the responsibility of the user to abide by this agreement and site guidelines. Modellz uses various third party payment systems; each user is responsible to review and abide by the rules of those systems.
- Modellz has consistently lead the way in advanced features, data driven technology and ease of use. We have also always provided a premium service at zero cost to Models and a nominal fee for Photographers. And with several thousand models and photographers online, the success speaks for itself.
- There are several key differentiators between Modellz and other sites. Other sites seek to exploit the models and are either commercial or semi commercial in nature. Modellz consistently provides free access to the community and is constantly adding features to the site that continue to add value to the users of the site.
- Disclaimer: The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER MODELLZ NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
- The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards and chat rooms which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to Modellz and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, fake, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. In addition you agree to not post information or correspondence that is not of a professional nature or which contravenes US Federal, and International Trademark or copyright laws and restrictions in any way. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Modellz, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Modellz and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions and bulletin boards on the Site, neither Modellz nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. Modellz reserves the right to change or modify portfolio information or message board postings as needed and without notice. You acknowledge that Modellz and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards and chat rooms and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board or in any chat room are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Modellz and its affiliates reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, links,, email addresses, images, and content submitted to, or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards, or portfolios. Modellz and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to deny access to the e-mail systems provided for general community use. The Modellz referral (email) system allows messages to be sent to other members. Messages sent thorough this system are stored in a database, and may be occasionally monitored for adherence to the messaging rules. All items, messages, posts and communications created on Modellz may be used for legal or investigative purposes without notice and without the expectation of privacy. Modellz has guidelines regarding posting of appropriate images, email addresses, content, and links. You agree to read and adhere to the guidelines as posted throughout the site.
- Messages that are deceptive in nature may cause your profile to be disapproved without refund. Please make sure to represent yourself professionally and honestly.
- If you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms without the express written permission of Modellz, you agree to pay Modellz $2,500 per occurrence.
- Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER MODELLZ. NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST MODELLZ AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Use of anonymizing services or software is prohibited when accessing any Modellz server or property. Use of any anonymizer software, networks, or websites to access Modellz may lead to the loss of services or your Modellz Account without warning or refund.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Modellz and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose. View our Privacy Statement. The Internet community is a rapidly changing environment and therefore Modellz may sell or liquidate its assets or its business or may purchase the assets or business of other companies ("business transfers"). In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets and therefore you should be aware that such business transfers may occur.
- Modellz provides message forwarding and web-based email services in addition to an internal email/referral system for communication between members. While we provide these services at no additional cost to our users, the system is intended for sending specific communications regarding assignments and for communications supporting work between our members. For the safety and convenience of our members, we have instituted as set of rules and guidelines governing the use of this system. All members using the Modellz email/referral systems should be familiar with these, and links to these rules and guidelines are provided on every outgoing email form. Additionally, they can be viewed here.
- Modellz and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service or from personal portfolios on this site. When clicking links to personal pages from Modellz all users of the system acknowledge that Modellz is not responsible for the accuracy or content of those links. You agree to not post URL's and other web links in any form, into your personal home page section, or the main portfolio page as links or text, that lead to ADULT SITES or Pay Sites. Modellz reserves the right to remove from its sites any references or portfolios containing Adult Sites or Pay Sites without notice. Additionally certain links to sites, as determined from time to time by Modellz, or the use of links and web addresses, or the use of html formatting and scripting in certain portfolio types as determined by Modellz, may not be permitted within the portfolio or as an acceptable use of the personal home page link or as portfolio content. Modellz is under no obligation to provide exposure to competing sites through links or other methods in portfolio and may remove those at it's discretion, and without notice. The Modellz referral system is intended for work related offers and general inquires related to or leading to work or further discovery. Promotion of services and goods is not an appropriate use of the referral system. Modellz permits one main member portfolio per person. Managers, agents, and photographers who have been authorized to post on behalf of their clients may control Model and Actor portfolios in addition to their manager, agent or photographer portfolio.
- Modellz is an industry-specific networking site intended for models, photographers, producers, etc. to network, communicate and offer assignment based projects. It should not be used for the purposes of employing "Travel Companions", "Personal Assistants", "Executive Assistants", or other full (or part) time companionship or "non-industry" assistant-based work, nor should it be used to attempt to contact models or any site member for employment in ancillary occupations such as bartenders, waitresses, or other skill-specialized industries where modeling or artist work in the entertainment industry is the not primary means of employment. Skill-based employment offers should be posted to those sites whose primary intent is the hiring of skill-based employment (e.g. Yahoo Jobs, Monster.com, etc). Portfolios offering these types of assignments may be suspended or disabled without warning or refund.
- The Promotion and Recruitment of Escorts, Escort Services, Concierge Services, Executive Companions, Personal Companions, or any service which involves personal gratification services or companionship (etc.) are contrary to the purposes of Modellz, and will not be tolerated in any fashion. Soliciting for, recruiting, or offering the services of escorts on this site is strictly prohibited. Portfolios that are used for the solicitation or promotion of escort services in ANY way will be immediately disabled with no refund (if applicable). This includes (but is not limited to): Use of the referral system, hyperlinks to external sites promoting escorts, URLs (web addresses) promoting escorts and any other activity that the staff of Modellz deems as solicitations, promotions, or offers. Additionally, individuals who post any information (such as hosted email addresses, phone numbers, websites, etc.) which leads to the discovery of escort ads or activity will immediately be removed without notice, warning or refund (if applicable).
- Teen model Membership sites (including teen pay sites, "top sites", "NN (non-nude)" sites, etc) are contrary to the purposes and business model of Modellz, and may not be promoted, linked, advertised, or solicited for, using any tools of Modellz. Modellz reserves the right to have no involvement with any member or user who works in the "NN" or teen pay site business. Profiles found which link, advertise or are associated with any such sites will be removed from Modellz without warning or refund.
- Modellz has a stated policy regarding the posting of sexually explicit images to its web pages. Sexually explicit images are not permitted on this site. Sexually explicit images include but are not limited to images of sexual intercourse, arousal (erect penis), overt sexual positions (such as noticeably visible or spread genitalia), and close-up images of genitalia, touching of the genitalia, bondage, sadomasochism, or nude images that represent evil. Failure to adhere to this restriction will result in the removal of the images, and the disablement of that member portfolio. Other nude images which are deemed untasteful or of no artistic value may also be removed without notice. Consistent misclassification (rating) or categorization of images may result in the forced setting of ratings. Gross violations of misconduct may result in the removal of your portfolio without warning.
- Modellz requires members to adhere to guidelines with regards to main profile images. A member's main profile image must not be (a.) distasteful (b.) low in resolution or quality (c.) Inappropriate for a specific membership type. Photographers, Models, Makeup Artists, Hair Stylists, Actors, Artists, and Fashion Designers may not use excessive writing on their main profile image (more than 5% of the total image). Copyright information on images is allowed, but must not take attention away from the focus of the image. OMP Admins may move a profile from "Approved" to "Pending" status in cases where the main profile image is inappropriate. If this occurs, the member will be notified about what changes need to be made to the main profile image.
- Modellz does not support bandwidth theft, the linking of images from Modellz to other sites, or the misuse of links from other sites to Modellz. Anyone found linking images from Modellz to other sites, copying content from Modellz, or inappropriately linking to Modellz (to increase their views - through use of hidden frames, or using programs to artificially raise page views etc.) will result in permanent REMOVAL from Modellz without notification and may necessitate the notification of the appropriate State and/or Federal authorities.
- You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board or in a chat room, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties, and shall therefore be the sole responsibility and liability of the poster.
- Modellz, you will receive email from Modellz, including regular email updates, and you may also be contacted by other members seeking to contact or work with you. As new features or member programs and promotions are developed and launched, you will be informed via the postings to the site and also by email. If you do not wish to receive email from us, you should so indicate as part of your user preferences. However, if for any reason we receive a report or information that you have in any way blocked or prevented receipt of emails from us, other than through your user preference selections on the site itself, then Modellz shall have the right, in its absolute discretion, to disable and cancel your account immediately and to retain any monies paid by you for use of the site. If such action occurs and you believe it to be in error, you should contact us immediately and alert the ISP that controls your email account. Separately, when email is sent to an undeliverable email address, your portfolio will be disabled as well. If you discover that your portfolio has been disabled because of outdated contact information, you may provide us with the correct information and we will re-activate your portfolio.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida. By your usage of, or your posting to, this site constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this agreement.
- Modellz is not primarily designed for users under the age of 18(minors). If you are 17 years or younger (minor) do not submit a portfolio or any personal information without the knowledge and expressed permission from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s). If you are a parent, or a legal guardian of a model 17 years or younger, please ensure that you (not your child) enter and approve all information, and that your email address and contact information is used at all times. Portfolios of minors, posted without parental involvement, will be subject to removal upon discovery of such information.
- Modellz reserves the right to change and modify these usage rules as appropriate and without notice.
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions will cause your membership to be terminated and your profile to be removed from Modellz without any notice whatsoever and without refund of any/all monies paid.
Note on Agencies: In the case of companies or individuals located in states which require specific Talent Agency or Private Employment Agency licensing, only OMP approved, fully licensed/bonded agents may control model portfolios. Any member listing their business as an agency on Modellz is required to provide a copy of their state license or other appropriate documents as required by law.
Third Party Model Portfolios: "Managed portfolios" are accounts in which a model portfolio is controlled by a third-party (someone who is not the model). Managed portfolios are permitted on Modellz under the following circumstances:
A singular model/talent portfolio that is maintained by the administrative assistant (in many cases a relative) to the model. In such cases, the model is still responsible for the use of the portfolio, including any actions taken by that assistant.
The portfolio is maintained by an accredited manager or agent who also has an approved portfolio on Modellz. Such accounts must have a Gold-level or higher subscription.
Managers/Agents who maintain "managed portfolios" for models on Modellz must keep their management portfolio in good standing. Removal of the "Main" or Management account may result in the removal of any "managed portfolio".
Managers/Agents who maintain portfolios for models must also have third-party usage rights (in writing from the photographer) to post any photography of that model on Modellz.
"Managed portfolios" that have not been updated in over 1 (one) year are subject to removal from Modellz without warning.
Online Cookies Policy
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.